Program Manager: Jason Martin
Administrator: Shelley Madson
Contact E-mail for More Information: firstname.lastname@example.org
Hurricane Sports offers baseball in the spring. The sport is offered for home schooled students, as well as traditionally schooled students whose school does not offer soccer.
Our season is open for boys at the Middle School and JV/Varsity levels.. Tryouts and registration take place in January. Games are played in March and April.
Games are generally no further than 1 hour away, and it is the parents' responsibility to get their athlete to the games, although car pooling is encouraged and often available.
Registration is now open, and any students that are interested in participating in Hurricane Baseball are invited to register! Registration will remain open until January 18th. On January 18th we will have a registration meeting. (More details to come.)
General Season Information:
* Teams – 2 teams will be offered: Middle School (6th-8th) / Varsity (9th-12th)
* Practices – Pre-season will begin mid-January and run to the start of the season and should be 3x/week. During the season, practices will be intermingled with the game schedule, 1-2 practices per week.
* Games – Games will be played in March and April. A detailed practice and game schedule will be available after registration.
- Varsity (2 games per week week – 18 season games)
- Middle School (1-2 games per week – 10-12 season games)
Registration - Varsity - $450 / MS - $275
Uniform (if you do not have a Hurricane uniform from last season) - Varsity - $150 / MS - $125
Helmet (if you do not have an official Hurricanes helmet from last season) - $55
Items Provided by Player:
Shoes, Glove, Bat (Bat standard, BBCOR, -3 (drop 3)
Payment Plan: (All cash, checks and post-dated checks turned in at registration)
- Varsity - At registration pay $150 + Uniform Cost (if needed) + Helmet Cost (if needed) / $150 check post-dated for 2/1 / $150 check postdated for 2/20
- Middle School - At registration pay $150 + Uniform Cost (if needed) + Helmet Cost (if needed) / $125 check post-dated for 2/20
Post Season: Varsity only - NACA Tournament – May 8-11, 2018 - Ft Bluff Camp, Dayton, TN
(Tournament Fee $200 per player)
If you have questions or need more information, please contact Baseball Program Manager, Jason Martin - email@example.com