Boys Program Manager: Chad Alana
Boys Administrator: Charley Moore (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Hurricane Athletics offers basketball at the middle school, junior varsity, and varsity levels, for both boys and girls.
See all current information below!
Practice locations vary. Games are generally no further than 1 hour away, and it is the parents' responsibility to get their athlete to the games, although car pooling is encouraged and often available.
BOYS BASKETBALL DEVELOPMENT TRAINING - SPRING 2019!
There are still 12 sessions remaining in our Boys Basketball Development Training Program. IT'S NOT TOO LATE TO REGISTER! See all the information below...
Boys Basketball Development Training
- Boys interested in being part of the Hurricane Basketball Program in the 2019/2020 school year.
- Boys who will be in 6th through 12th grade in the 2019/2020 school year.
- Boys who are homeschooled or who attend a school that does not offer a basketball program.
- Pleasant Grove Baptist Church, 1002 South Buncombe Road, Greer, SC
- 4/6 - 12:00-2:00 pm
- 4/12 - 5:30-7:00 pm
- 4/18 - 6:00-8:00 pm
- 4/22 - 6:00-8:00 pm
- 4/29 - 6:00-8:00 pm
- 5/7 - 5:30-7:00 pm
- 5/14 - 5:30-7:00 pm
- 5/21 - 5:30-7:00 pm
- 6/4 - 5:30-7:00 pm
- 6/11 - 5:30-7:00 pm
- 6/18 - 5:30-7:00 pm
- 6/25 - 5:30-7:00 pm
- $60 / No charge for boys that were registered for the 2018/2019 season
How to Register:
- Go to Hurricanes web site - www.greenvillehurricanes.com
- Click on the "Registration Now Open" banner
- Set up an account if you do not have an account
- Once your account is set up, choose "Register to Play/Participate"
- Make sure to continue all the way through the "checkout" screen
Greenville Hurricane Basketball