Baseball - General InformationUpdated Wednesday January 11, 2017 by Greenville Hurricane Athletics.
Program Manager: Jason Martin
Administrator: Shelley Madson
Contact E-mail for More Information: email@example.com
Hurricane Sports offers baseball in the spring. The sport is offered for home schooled students, as well as traditionally schooled students whose school does not offer soccer.
Our season is open for boys at the Middle School and JV/Varsity levels.. Tryouts and registration take place in January. Games are played in March and April.
Games are generally no further than 1 hour away, and it is the parents' responsibility to get their athlete to the games, although car pooling is encouraged and often available.
2017 SEASON INFORMATION
Greenville Hurricane Baseball is gearing up for its 2017 season. We are thankful for your interest in our program and teams. Please see the information that pertains to you below:
Returning Players – You should have received an e-mail with registration instructions. If you have not, please contact us right away – firstname.lastname@example.org.
New Players – A tryout/evaluation will be held on January 16th for both the Middle School and Varsity teams. We look forward to seeing you there. If you are not able to make this date, please e-mail with that information. email@example.com
When: Monday, January 16
Times: Middle School - 3:00-4:00 / High School - 4:00-5:00
Where: Conestee Park Stadium Ball Field (840 Mauldin Road, Greenville)
Bring: Glove, bat, helmet (if you have them)
General Season Information:
* Teams – 2 teams will be offered: Middle School (6th-8th) / Varsity (9th-12th)
* Practices – Pre-season will begin mid-January and run to the start of the season and should be 3x/week. During the season, practices will be intermingled with the game schedule, 1-2 practices per week.
* Games – Games will be played in March and April. A detailed practice and game schedule will be available after registration.
- Varsity (2 games per week week – 18 season games)
- Middle School (1-2 games per week – 10-12 season games)
* Player Cost (includes batting helmet and uniform—jersey, pants, belt, socks, cap)
- Varsity - $600
- Middle School - $450
* Payment Plan (All cash, checks and post-dated checks turned in at registration)
- Varsity - $200 at registration, $200 post-dated for 2/15, $200 post-dated for 3/1
- Middle School - $200 at registration, $150 post-dated for 2/15, $100 post-dated for 3/1
* Post Season – Varsity only - NACA Tournament – May 9–12, 2017 - Ft Bluff Camp, Dayton, TN(Tournament Fee $200 per player)